The city of Santa Monica (home to NZTE’s HQ in North America), is close to major transport hubs and business districts in Los Angeles. In order of distance to NZTE’s office:
- THE AMBROSE – Our local go-to hotel for value and location, the Ambrose has provided NZTE with a corporate rate for all customers. More info/booking.
- THE DOUBLE TREE – Modern all-suite hotel situated three blocks from Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica Beach and the 3rd Street Promenade shopping area, it is also one minute to the 10 Freeway.
- THE HUNTLEY – Art deco style, boutique hotel, a few blocks from 3rd Street Promenade, the Huntley has a fantastic penthouse restaurant and bar.
- PALIHO– USE – Elegant Mediterranean Revival boutique hotel dating back to 1927, it is situated in a quiet leafy residential street. It offers eclectic, individually decorated suites with quirky touches.
- FAIRMONT MIRAMAR – Upscale hotel overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the Fairmont is located in central downtown Santa Monica. Its excellent location encourages strolls to the beach, local restaurants, shops and attractions.
- THE VICEROY – Cool and contemporary with a great bar and two outdoor pools with cabanas, the Viceroy has a resort-inspired poolside scene. It is situated just one block from the ocean.
- SHUTTERS ON THE BEACH – One of the most iconic addresses in Los Angeles, this upscale, beach house-inspired hotel sits on the beach and includes an ocean-facing restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows and a cafe/bar with a large patio. It is the ultimate choice for a splurge visit or special occasion.
BEVERLY HILLS & WEST HOLLYWOOD
Both neighborhoods are flush with entertainment/media types and offer an incredible range of hotels, restaurants, retail shops and bars. Your stay here is best served if your meetings are north of the 10 Freeway.
- SIXTY BEVERLY HILLS – A small and reasonably priced boutique hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills with a great rooftop pool and bar area.
- THE PENINSULA – Surrounded by tropical gardens on a stylish shopping street, The Peninsula is the best hotel in Beverly Hills. It includes a cosmopolitan restaurant, trendy wood-lined bar, stylish rooftop eatery and a posh lounge serving afternoon tea.
- THE MONDRIAN WEST HOLLYWOOD – An iconic hotel situated in the heart and soul of the Sunset Strip, the Mondrian hosts an indoor/outdoor seafood restaurant, a casual taqueria and tequila bar, and a lively rooftop pool with underwater music – not to mention its happening bar scene.
- THE ANDAZ WEST HOLLYWOOD – Sophisticated hotel on the Sunset Strip, Andaz offers a complimentary happy hour daily, sophisticated rooms and an impressive rooftop.
- THE LONDON WEST HOLLYWOOD – A glamorous all-suite hotel within walking distance to the Sunset Strip, the London also serves a free breakfast buffet and a cocktail bar/eatery with a menu by chef Gordon Ramsay. The rooftop is often referred to as the best in LA, perfect for hosting an event or unwinding by the pool.
The Los Angeles center for financiers, lawyers and the courts system, DTLA is also an area of increasing significance as an influential hotbed for the arts and events.
- THE LA HOTEL DOWNTOWN – A great option for price-conscious travelers, it’s a five-minute walk from the World Trade Center and Walt Disney Concert Hall. Microsoft Theater and Staples Center are also a short walk away. The hotel has a 24/7 business center and over 25,000 sq ft of meeting space (including 2 ballrooms).
- THE ACE HOTEL LA – Uber hip, boutique hotel situated in the historic United Artists Building, the Ace is a 10-minute walk to all attractions including the Staples Center and LA Convention Center. Its swank rooftop lounge has a vista-inspired, poolside setting.
- THE STANDARD HOTEL DOWNTOWN – Funky, upscale hotel in a landmark mid-century building, the Standard is situated dead center of Downtown LA. The legendary rooftop includes a heated pool, a bar with nightly DJ’s, a beer garden and waterbed cabanas.
- THE LANGHAM PASADENA – Situated on 23-acre grounds in the elegant neighborhood of Pasadena, the Langham is 20 minutes from Downtown LA. This fancy hotel offers a posh spa, tennis courts, a heated pool and a sundeck with bar service.
Half a mile from LAX Airport, Playa Vista is the new LA HQ for tech companies such as Facebook, Youtube, EA Sports, Yahoo and Google’s new massive complex. LAX is a great place to be based on very short visits with a string of 3 – 4 star hotels close to the terminals. You won’t have an urban scene onsite but hotel rates are more reasonable.
- CUSTOM HOTEL – Our pick for a boutique style property in the urban center of Playa Vista, it has a lively scene with restaurants and bars close by.
- WESTIN LOS ANGELES AIRPORT HOTEL – Conveniently located just four blocks from LAX, the Westin offers a complimentary airport shuttle, as well as other hotel amenities such as an outdoor heated pool, a fitness center, spa and business center.
- SHERATON GETAWAY LOS ANGELES HOTEL – Located just blocks from LAX, the Sheraton recently completed a multi-million dollar transformation providing world class accommodation and meeting/conference facilities. It also offers a complimentary airport shuttle.
- HILTON LOS ANGELES AIRPORT – Located approximately 400 meters from LAX, this hotel is ideally situated for business travelers offering an extensive business center and a 55,000 square foot flexible meeting space perfect for seminars and conferences. It also offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport.